Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas 2010.

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!
OK. I just want to show off my cutie kiddos...and the fun that they found in their stockings! We sent them on a scavenger hunt to find their final "big" present...here's how it went.
Opening Stockings:


FINDING THEIR NEXT CLUE...

CLUE #3!!


CLUE #4


CLUE #5


CLUE #6




YAY!! A trip to Great Wolf Lodge is in our future!! We promised the kids we'd do something fun when all the stress of the house was over and done. And, our house is supposed to close at the beginning of this week. SO, Yahoo!! Time to celebrate and leave the difficulties of this year behind us and look forward to the exciting things ahead!! And I will try to keep you all posted more frequently...it's my New Years Resolution, if that makes you feel any better. Oh. And here is some more Christmas pictures of my kiddos, I just think they're so cute.




WATCHING THE SUN SET ON CHRISTMAS DAY...

So, That's what happened with us...I'm also not sure why my lettering turned blue. But...whatevs. Merry Christmas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment